Professional polyurethane adhesive, designed
for fixing standard (white) thermal insulation panels,
curing under the influence of moisture in the air.
The adhesive has very good sealing, heat-insulating
and soundproofing properties.
- Colour: white
- Application temperature: from – 5°C up to + 30°C
- Working temperature of the can: from + 5°C up to +25°C
- Flammability class: B2 (by DIN 4102-1)
- Don’t adhere to Teflon, polyethylene and silicone surfaces
- Pistol version
- Volume: 750 ml
- fixing of white EPS boards, for external wall, floor and flat roof insulation
- fixing mineral wool to external walls
- filling gaps in thermal insulation
- fitting of window sills, lightweight cassettes, wall panels, decorative mouldings
- sealing of roof tiles
Expansion (increase in foam height)
Perpendicular tensile strength
Skin formation time
up to 8
Contact for investors, contractors, architects, and designers.
Sales to investorsContact us>
Contact for distributors of building materials. Information about where to buy products.
Sales to distributorsContact us>
Use our simple construction calculators. They will advise on how much material to purchase and help select the type and thickness of EPS boards that will provide the required U coefficient.Use calculators