Professional polyurethane adhesive in blue,
designed for fixing AQUA boards. TERMO-AQUA
adhesive is waterproof, therefore it is suitable
for use in humid places and exposed to water.
- Colour: blue
- Application temperature: from -5°C up to +30°C
- Working temperature of the can: from +5°C up to +25°C
- Flammability class: B2 (by DIN 4102-1)
- Don’t adhere to Teflon, polyethylene and silicone surfaces
- Pistol version
- Volume: 750 ml
- fixing of EPS panels with reduced water absorption, for insulating foundations, terraces, floors, roofs, including green roofs and flat roofs
- fixing of XPS boards
- filling gaps in thermal insulation
Expansion (increase in foam height)
Perpendicular tensile strength
Skin formation time
up to 8
Contact for investors, contractors, architects, and designers.
Sales to investorsContact us>
Contact for distributors of building materials. Information about where to buy products.
Sales to distributorsContact us>
Use our simple construction calculators. They will advise on how much material to purchase and help select the type and thickness of EPS boards that will provide the required U coefficient.Use calculators