Alfa Passive Fasada
Grey polystyrene boards manufactured from raw material with the addition of graphite. They are distinguished by low declared thermal conductivity rate. ALFA PASSIVE FASADA boards, while maintaining the same thickness as white boards, achieve up to 30% better thermal insulation. The product is recommended for energy-efficient and passive construction.
- Lambda: 0,031 [W/m.K]
- Accesible sizes: 1000 x 500 [mm]
- Thickness: from 10 [mm], in increments of 10 [mm]
- Edges: smooth or milled overlapping edges (trim size – 15 [mm])
- external thermal insulation performed with a light-wet method [ETICS]
- external thermal insulation performed with a light-dry method
- external insulation in interior partition walls
- external horizontal thermal insulation of:
- roofs with cladding from the inside
- floors between joists
- light framed roofs with cladding
- spaces between rafters
- ventilated roofs
Contact for investors, contractors, architects, and designers.
Contact for distributors of building materials. Information about where to buy products.
Use our simple construction calculators. They will advise on how much material to purchase and help select the type and thickness of EPS boards that will provide the required U coefficient.Use calculators