Beta Passive Fasada
Polystyrene boards manufactured by foaming the highest quality graphite polystyrene. BETA PASSIVE FASADA boards stand out for its very low declared thermal conductivity rate. The boards contribute to the energy efficiency of buildings, which is why they are recommended for thermal insulation of facades in passive construction.
- Lambda: 0,032 [W/m.K]
- Accesible sizes: 1000 x 500 [mm]
- Thickness: from 10 [mm], in increments of 10 [mm]
- Edges: smooth or milled overlapping edges (trim size – 15 [mm])
- external thermal insulation performed with a light-wet method [ETICS]
- external thermal insulation performed with a light-dry method
- external insulation in interior partition walls
- external horizontal thermal insulation of:
- roofs with cladding from the inside
- floors between joists
- light framed roofs with cladding
- spaces between rafters
- ventilated roofs
Contact for investors, contractors, architects, and designers.
Contact for distributors of building materials. Information about where to buy products.
Use our simple construction calculators. They will advise on how much material to purchase and help select the type and thickness of EPS boards that will provide the required U coefficient.Use calculators