Gamma Passive Fasada
Boards manufactured from polystyrene with the addition of graphite. GAMMA PASSIVE FASADA is a grey styrofoam intended for thermal insulation of walls. The boards are characterised by very good thermal insulation properties. Their use increases the energy efficiency of buildings and ultimately contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Lambda: 0,033 [W/m.K]
- Accesible sizes: 1000 x 500 [mm]
- Thickness: from 10 [mm], in increments of 10 [mm]
- Edges: smooth or milled overlapping edges (trim size – 15 [mm])
- external thermal insulation performed with a light-wet method [ETICS]
- external thermal insulation performed with a light-dry method
- external insulation in interior partition walls
- external horizontal thermal insulation of:
- roofs with cladding from the inside
- floors between joists
- light framed roofs with cladding
- spaces between rafters
- ventilated roofs
Contact for investors, contractors, architects, and designers.
Contact for distributors of building materials. Information about where to buy products.
Use our simple construction calculators. They will advise on how much material to purchase and help select the type and thickness of EPS boards that will provide the required U coefficient.Use calculators