Aqua EPS-P 150
AQUA EPS-P 150 boards are designed for thermal insulation of all partitions which are exposed to water, such as foundations, terraces or floors at ground level. They are characterised by reduced water absorption and low thermal conductivity rate. Provide thermal insulation with imposed loads of up to 4.5 t/m2 .
- Lambda: 0,035 [W/m . K]
- Compressive stress: CS(10) ≥ 150 [kPa]
- Accesible sizes: 1230 x 615 [mm]
- Thickness: from 50 [mm], in increments of 10 [mm]
- Edges: milled overlapping edges (trim size – 15 [mm])
Thermal insulation of moist and water-exposed environments:
- thermal insulation of surfaces under working load below 4,5 t/m2
- foundation walls and plinths
- underground walls, e.g. cellar walls
- high moisture rooms, e.g.: cold stores, wash facilities, mushroom farms
2 measured in temperature of 70oC for the duration of 48 hours
3 measured in temperature of 80oC for the duration of 48 hours, under 20 kPa load
Contact for investors, contractors, architects, and designers.
Contact for distributors of building materials. Information about where to buy products.
Use our simple construction calculators. They will advise on how much material to purchase and help select the type and thickness of EPS boards that will provide the required U coefficient.Use calculators